The Wyndham Grand, London’s only five star all suite Hotel is proud to welcome a new member to the Blue Harbour Spa team, Michael Watson BSc (Hons).
Michael is a highly experienced and degree-qualified practitioner of acupuncture, Tui Na massage and cosmetic acupuncture. He offers a range of specialist treatments to ease pain, stimulate good circulation and balance the body.
To welcome Michael to the Blue Harbour Spa, Wyndham Grand are offering an Acupuncture Introductory Offer –
Enjoy your first acupuncture session for just £60 until the end of July. Sessions last up to an hour and require a short consultation prior to the appointment. Available every Thursday from 11am-7pm. To book, click HERE.
The Blue Harbour Spa has more offers, with an Olympic themed slant. With the London Olympics just around the corner, Blue Harbour has the following special Spa offers to keep you relaxed and ready for the world’s biggest sporting occasion.
Gold Medal Offer £75.00
Includes our Aching Foot Relaxer or De-Stress Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage (30mins)
• 30-minute personal training session with our fully qualified and experienced personal trainer.
• 15% discount on Aromatherapy Associates products.
• A full day’s use of our extensive spa facilities, including a 17-metre indoor swimming pool with swan neck waterfalls and body jets, fitness suite, sauna and steam rooms, as well as our Spa Café.
Silver Medal Offer £90.00
Includes our VOYA Muslin Bag Massage (80mins)
A real sensory treat. Warm soaked bags of organic herbs and seaweed are massaged into the body to release precious seaweed oils which gently exfoliate and nourish your skin. Completely indulgent!
• A full day’s use of our extensive spa facilities.
Bronze Medal Offer £75.00
Includes our De-Stress Muscle Massage (60mins)
A full body massage incorporating the powerful properties of aromatherapy oils, with stretching and deep tissue work. The ultimate in relaxation!
• A half day’s use of our extensive spa facilities.
The Olympic packages are available until 31 August 2012. Please call 020 7300 5011 for more information or to make a booking.