If you’re considering the best hotel for London 2012 Olympics you probably need to give some thought to the following:
1. Has the hotel got good road, rail and bus communications to the 2012 Olympic Stadium?
2. Will there be an Olympic atmosphere in the hotel and the locality?
3. Can the hotel help facilitate transport connections, picnic bags, maps etc?
4. Does the hotel have good wifi access to check on event timings and competition updates?
5. Does the hotel have quick access to the river Thames for boat transportation to the Olympic arena? Incidentally, the Wyndham Grand Chelsea Harbour is located near the river and has a boat service running up the river.
If you can tick off a combination of these criteria, your sure to be on to a good thing.
If you want to book the 5 star Wyndham Grand Hotel Chelsea Harbour for the London 2012 Olympics – click here or phone on +44 (0) 207 823 3000.