Wanting a glamorous, luxurious wedding in one of the most attractive and desirable locations in London? Then say “I do” at Chelsea Harbour.
Stunning London Views
Cityscapes don’t come more spectacular than at Chelsea Harbour. Sharing your vows with your loved one, looking out the luxury yachts, speed boats, inspirational architecture and the dazzlingly modern buildings surrounding the north bank of the River Thames, could not get more exhilarating, exciting and magnificent.
Being at the epicentre of contemporary design
We all want our wedding to seep style, glamour and taste. In possessing one of London’s most significant design centres, having a wedding at Chelsea Harbour, where the latest trends in the world of interior design are showcased, your wedding will be a wonderfully striking vision of taste.
If you’re looking for a snappy wedding venue by the river Thames, consider these questions:
1. Can you make use of the river with access to a high quality boat ride?
2. Are communications via train, tube and road good?
3. Is there sufficient car parking available should all my guests decide to be lazy and drive!
4. Does the venue offer a very personalised bespoke service?
5. How flexibile will the venue be in delivering your dream wedding?
6. If you want fireworks, double check what the rules are before you book.
7. Have clear idea what your numbers might be before you book.
8. Is there enough bedroom accommodation for all the guests or will you split them up into different hotels?
9. What time does the music have to be switched off?
10. Does the venue do a stonking breakfast to take the edge of that wedding hangover?
For a dream wedding by the river Thames get in touch with the Wyndham Grand Chelsea Harbour here.
The Grand Ballroom at Wyndham Grand, London Chelsea Harbour, the capital’s only five-star, all-suite hotel, has just been opened, and the hotel now offers a number of spectacular spaces for weddings and events.
The glass-fronted Grand Ballroom, which launched in February 2010, can accommodate up to 600 guests, and offers natural light and stunning views across the harbour. This is a truly unique venue in London and ideally suited to large scale events; it can also be divided into smaller spaces if necessary.
The hotel is central and well connected, with Imperial Wharf train station, Fulham Broadway and Earl’s Court tube stations all minutes’ walk away; parking for large numbers of guests is also available. The Wyndham Grand can even arrange for a boat to transport guests to the hotel in style from a number of collection points along the Thames, or to host an intimate reception on the water.
Read more ›
Ten things to consider for your ideal gay wedding venue.
1. Managment who offer a high degree of flexibility to make your dreams come true.
2. Does your venue offer high quality surroundings for setting pictures?
3. What are the timing restrictions of the license?