We are proud to present London river boat cruises on our new catamaran which is now available for private charter, and just in time for what is said to be a long hot Summer for London in 2009.
She has a large, spacious open top deck which lends itself to private or corporate summer parties, BBQ’s and promotions, and a generous onboard galley whuch enables formal dining, and hot food preparation, enabling an enhanced menu selection.
When it comes to creating ambience or dancing the night away or even presentations, her state of the art sound and light system system springs to life to provide whatever you need it to do!
A full range of menu’s are available for selection.
There is also a well stocked bar with prices comparible to a London pub, and where drinks can be added to account if need be.
We offer onboard presentation facilities, sound system, plasma screen microphones, infact anything you may need to ensure your event runs smoothly.
We are able to operate out of most central London piers with Festival Pier on the South Bank being a favoured option, and Westminster being a good option for the North Bank. Some high tides may prevent transfer up river beyond Westminster, but we’ll always advise you whether your date will be affected.
To make a booking requires a 50% deposit of the boat hire only, plus completion of a booking form. The balance is due 2 weeks before the charter.
Spring/Summer capacity is up to 130 passengers
Winter capacity is 80-90 passengers
Formal dining is suited for up to 60 passengers.
Buffet and BBQ dining with dancing for up to 130 passengers
- Boat Hire – Any 4 hours Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 18:00 – £945
- Boat Hire – Any 4 hours Monday to Thursday evening 18:00 – 24:00 – £1,045
- Boat Hire – Any 4 hours Friday 18:00 – Sunday 24:00 – £1,145.00
- Additional hours after midnight – per hour – £250.00
- Disco – £225.00
- Use of onboard sound system with IPOD or own CD’s may require provision of sound technician – £100.00
- Background Music – F.O.C.
- ½ Bottle of wine with dinner – per person – £5.98
- Menu’s vary in price and samples of our menu’s can be found below – £9.95 – £30.00
- Jazz duo/Popular Music Duo – £550.00
- Close up Magician (a firm favourite with our guests) – £345.00
- Caricaturist – £345.00
- En-route pier stops – £50.00
- Bar – we have a fully stocked onboard bar which is competitively priced. This can be run on account (partially pre-paid), cash or combination of both basis. Our staff are happy to discuss this and can assist you with your budgeting.
- Wine List – House Champagne and Wines are always in stock, however we have a extensive wine list – and should you wish to have something from this we are happy to pre-order for you. A selection of favourite wines will be available on the night, just ask our office staff who will be pleased to advise you and send over our list for you perusal.
- Your person personal costing based on your individual requirements.