If you’re looking for a snappy wedding venue by the river Thames, consider these questions:
1. Can you make use of the river with access to a high quality boat ride?
2. Are communications via train, tube and road good?
3. Is there sufficient car parking available should all my guests decide to be lazy and drive!
4. Does the venue offer a very personalised bespoke service?
5. How flexibile will the venue be in delivering your dream wedding?
6. If you want fireworks, double check what the rules are before you book.
7. Have clear idea what your numbers might be before you book.
8. Is there enough bedroom accommodation for all the guests or will you split them up into different hotels?
9. What time does the music have to be switched off?
10. Does the venue do a stonking breakfast to take the edge of that wedding hangover?
For a dream wedding by the river Thames get in touch with the Wyndham Grand Chelsea Harbour here.