Choosing a winter wedding venue can be a truly daunting task. Literally the success of your whole day could hinge on the competency of your chosen venue to deliver the goods. So here are ten tips for making the right choice:
1. Make a list of your requirments. Common sense but utterly essential.
2. Are the management willing to go the extra mile in order to make you’re day a success?
3. Ask if you can watch a wedding take place at the venue, pick up ideas and make a judgement at the coal face.
4. Will you be isolated from other events going on at the venue? Nothing worse than being disturbed by the rowdy wedding next door!
5. Is there a dedicated wedding planner at the venue who can help/advise your way through the process?
6. Is the venue easily accessible for guests, e.g enough parking spaces for your number of guests.
7. Is there flexibility in terms of theming the venue?
8. Is there enough overnight accommodation for your guests?
9. If you’re going to incorporate winter features, check whether these are permitted e.g ice rink, snow machines etc.
10. Check whether more noisy requests such as fireworks are permitted.